- The final chapter of Seyed’s thesis has been accepted for publication in Chemosphere. The paper investigated the feasibility of using low-temperature thermal hydrolysis to mitigate the oxidative stress of polystyrene nanoplastics on anaerobic digestion.
- Calvin was awarded the William Boytzun Memorial Graduate Scholarship (2024). Congratulations, Calvin!
- Former visiting professor Dr. Deng’s paper on phosphorus recovery from anaerobic digester centrate using waste eggshells has been accepted for publication in Science of the Total Environment. This work was done during her one-year tenure in our lab between 2022 and 2023. Congratulations, Dr. Deng!
- Seyed’s paper titled “Low-Temperature Thermal Hydrolysis for Enhancing Sludge Anaerobic Digestion and Antibiotic Resistance Management: Significance of Digester Solids Retention Time” has been accepted for publication in Science of the Total Environment. Congratulations, Seyed et al.!
- Calvin was awarded the ConocoPhillips Canada Limited Graduate Scholarship in Hydrocarbon Development. Congratulations, Calvin!
- Qi successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis on high-strength wastewater treatment using microbial electrolysis cell-assisted anaerobic digestion. She is co-supervised with Dr. Yang Liu. Congratulations, Dr. Huang!